Today EDC launched EDC Solutions, an enterprise that makes it possible for clients around the world to access our just-in-time training, consultation, and product development support. With the launch, clients of all sizes and types now have the same access to EDC’s innovative, high-quality service offerings as multinational agencies and large foundations.
For over 60 years, EDC has collaborated with public and private partners to improve education, promote health, and expand economic opportunity—reaching over 1 billion people in more than 80 countries. Our new Solutions enterprise will bring the same expertise, dedication to fidelity and outcomes, and passion for transformation that EDC has been proud to deliver.
EDC Solutions provides direct, cost-effective, and tailored services focused on three key areas:
- Solutions for Education & Wellbeing helps schools and districts use a multi-tiered, systems approach to improve academics, social and emotional learning, and mental health.
- Solutions for Safer Suicide Care, delivered by the Zero Suicide Institute at EDC, supports health care systems in transforming suicide prevention identification and treatment efforts.
- Solutions for the Prevention Workforce, provided by Prevention Solutions@EDC, works to build a strong prevention workforce to address pressing substance misuse and other behavioral health problems.
“At a time when education and health professionals and organizations are facing significant challenges, we are excited to bring EDC’s expertise and sustainable and affordable solutions to an even wider audience,” said EDC Senior Vice President Cindy Taylor. “Our experts have a strong track record of helping teams dramatically improve health and education outcomes for people of all ages.”
EDC Solutions’ services include:
- Customizable trainings available in-person, online, and as self-paced courses
- Consultation packages featuring individual, tailored support as well as collaborative opportunities, such as communities of practice
- Product development, ranging from user-friendly factsheets to comprehensive toolkits
Working closely with clients, our teams identify the optimal set of services to address identified goals and needs. To find the solutions that are right for you, we invite you to reach out to our teams.