For six decades, EDC has pioneered strategies that bridge the worlds of research, policy, and business practice. From EDC’s earliest years, we have fulfilled the distinctive roles of catalyst, experimenter, and developer and have proven to be an effective instrument for organizational improvement and renewal. EDC’s award-winning programs and products, developed in collaboration with partners around the globe, consistently advance development for individuals of all ages and institutions of all types.
EDC’s capabilities include:
- Project planning, design, delivery
- Technology research and application
- Training and technical assistance
- Curriculum and materials development
- Research and evaluation
- Publication and distribution
- Online learning
- Professional development
- Public policy development
- Media outreach and social marketing
- Institutional development
In recognition of our expertise and experience as a Federal contractor, EDC was awarded a General Services Administration (GSA) contract in 2004. Visit our GSA page to find out more about our abilities to carry out projects in these programs.